- Maywood Community School Halloween Carnival, where we plan and run carnival games along with arts and craft stations to the charitable cause of giving kids lots of candy.
- PACE: Pacific Canada Experience with Rotaract 5040 (supported by 5020)
- Soup Kitchen with the Salvation Army (twice a month).
- Random Acts of Kindness Scavenger Hunt; our club worked to fulfill a series of serious and not so serious acts of kindness to help out people in Metrotown and make people’s days a bit brighter (unless if they don’t like Timbits or interpretive dance).
- Easter Seals Relay, where our club was one of the teams running around Swanguard Stadium to raise funds and awareness for a camp for disabled children.
- The End Polio Now Walk to raise awareness for polio by marching across Burnaby and New Westminister with our parent Rotary Clubs.
Bali Project (2012-2013), helping with running a fashion show and other events to raise funds for a School for the Deaf in Bali, Indonesia.
Beauty Night with Women (2011)
Big Give – Bag ’em Green (2009)
Bridging the Gap Mentorship Program (2011)
Canada Day (2012-2013) [handing out flags, promoting patriotism, and helping kids rockclimb].
Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Big Bike (2010-2012)
International Energy Project (2011)
October Polio Month (2011)
Rotary Club of Metrotown – Burnaby’s Winefest (2011-2014)
Rotary Club of Deer Lake – Stream Keepers Fish release (2011-2014)
Rotary Club of Burnaby – Wildlife Rescue (2011)
Rotary Club of Deer Lake – Medical Shipment Container to Uganda (2011)
Rotary Coats for Kids (2008-2014)
Santa’s Pancake Breakfast at Edmonds Elementary (2010-2014)
Shelter box (2010)
South Africa Literacy for All Project
Uganda Medical Mission II (2010)
Valentine’s Day Rose Sale (2011-2013)
Yuk Yuk’s Fundraiser (2010)